Stacie, Adam's speech therapist performed the coma recovery scale test again... he scored 20 out of 23, she said she considers this score showing that Adam has emerged from his coma!!!! PRAISE THE LORD, no seriously, stop right now and praise the Lord for all these miracles! I can't stop praising, to say I am in awe of what God is doing and has done is a complete understatement. Exodus 23:25 Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you... How I love my sweet Jesus!!!
The day just got better and better... you know how yesterday I mentioned that Adam was wheeling himself down the hall backwards in his chair, today he figured out how to go forward and was walking his chair forward while he was sitting in it. In physical therapy Adam got back on the Lokomat robotic machine and walked over a 1/4 mile today!!! He was pretty tired when he was done, he slept for hours, but it was so awesome to see how incredible he did.
So Adam and I have been have had several huge comversations today... this evening he asked me how did he get to a hospital in Massachusetts and I asked him if he wanted me to tell him the story of all that has happened. He said yes, and I told him most of the story in 3 parts and slowly... he was having a difficult time hearing the story... he said he can't believe all that happened to him. Tonight when we were done praying together he told me that he liked it when I pray for him... then I told him I didn't want to go, he lifted the covers for me to climb in next to him and said "you can stay here with me" and then smiled at me. Oh how I wish I could stay with him, I miss being with him so much.
I love my man so much, he is a miracle. Please keep praying for his speech, while he's talking great, his speech is slurred and sometimes difficult to understand. So please keep praying for his healing. Please keep praying for Adam as he is becoming aware of some of his deficits, and lack of strength, pray that he will not be discouraged, but to keep persevering and having courage to heal. Please keep praying for Adam's FULL recovery. His healing has only just begun, please keep praying!
- ► 2012 (38)
- My Man Said A Prayer
- Church, Friends, and Moving Forward In The Journey...
- No Steps Backwards When God Is In Control
- What An Amazing Day!!!
- Miracles Every Day ~ Praising The Lord For Every O...
- Thankful For Friendships
- Humbled By The Journey
- SO EXCITED TO BE TRAVELING THE ROAD TO RECOVERY!!!...
- God Is Strong In Our Weakness
- My Heart Is Full Of Praise
- Praising God For A Fantastic Week
- In Awe Of God's Presence
- A Special Friend
- "All 3 Root's Are Rambling Again!" ~ Debbie Hagan...
- My Man Loves Me
- Continuing To Rejoice, Continuing To Pray, Continu...
- God Truly Preforms Miracles
- Everything Is Beautiful In HIs Time
- Better Than Old, Better Than New!
- God's Hedge Is Around Us
- Our Hope Will Not Perish!
- Thankful For A Good Day
- God Is So Faithful In Hearing Our Prayers
- Family time, Quality time, and God's timing
- Crazy, Busy Day
- Learning To Forgive As Christ Has Forgiven
- Continuing To Pray
- Praising God For Our Blessings and Progress!
- Please Pray For Adam's Surgery Tomorrow.
- Happy New Year!
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2010 (250)