Monday, January 3, 2011

Praising God For Our Blessings and Progress!

1 Chronicles 29:13  Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise your glorious name.
Thank you all for your prayers today!  Adam's surgery went so well and he did so awesome that they even sent him back to Spaulding this afternoon.  Last appointment Adam had with Dr. Song a couple of weeks ago he told me there would only be a 50% chance that he would remove Adam's trach today while he operated on him... and when Adam got out of surgery, the trach was gone!!!  It's so awesome to see him without his trach.  Another total praise was as soon as I was able to see Adam which was about an hour after surgery, he responded to me right away.  He shook his head for yes's and no's and when I asked him to lift his head to adjust his pillow he did!  This is amazing to have these responses right after surgery and having been under general anesthesia.  Praise the Lord for today, he is so mighty to heal!

God continues to remind me that He has given us peace for the journey and grace for the moment.  I continue to count my blessings for all that God has done on this journey.  Thank you all so much for being so faithful in praying for Adam's FULL recovery, and for praying that Adam would continue to make progress, God hears your prayers and they are being answered... please keep joining us in prayer.  We are continuing to trust in God's plan for our family. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what an awesome report!!! WOW !! Praising GOd with you for HIS Generous supply today for your sweet family !!
Joshua 1:9 is one of my favorite verses and it has strengthened me countless times when discouragement was upon me. God's WORD is medicine for body, soul, and spirit !! As I pray for you and Adam I picture him holding you as you dance together !! I beleive one day that will happen again and you will twirl together across the room.... but in the meantime God reminded me that your dance together is stunningly beautiful right now even though it's different from the past... and He DELIGHTS in seeing you enjoy "each day's dance."
"Dance then, wherever you maybe.
I am the Lord of the dance said He.....
And I'll lead you all wherever you may be......
Yes I'll lead you all in the dance said HE !! "
Jan

roadie said...

Yay God!!! I rejoice with you, Amy!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for what Father has done for Adam. He is merciful. I love you, Amy, and rejoice with you, and trust with you in/for Adam,s complete healing. I too, trust Father to keep His Hands on you and Mackenzie, that you might receive healing in your spirits. You are an amazing gift to all of us. Thank you for sharing Father so clearly, with each of us. Hugs, Marion

Renee said...

That is awesome Amy! I kept looking at your pictures by the desk all day at work today and praying everything would go great! We're so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

God is so good and He remains faithful to the prayers of his people on behalf of Adam, you and Mackenzie.

Love you lots.
Mom

Teri Hooper said...

Woo Hoo! He didn't even have to spend the night at MGH!!! Praise God! Praying for quick healing so he will be greeting you vocally soon adn for you and Mackenzie also to be strong and courageous. Our God will continue to supply all your needs while he knits Adam back together. Love and miss you already

Mary Strynar said...

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! YIPPPPEEEEE!!!!!

Blog Archive