1 Chronicles 29:13 Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise your glorious name.
Thank you all for your prayers today! Adam's surgery went so well and he did so awesome that they even sent him back to Spaulding this afternoon. Last appointment Adam had with Dr. Song a couple of weeks ago he told me there would only be a 50% chance that he would remove Adam's trach today while he operated on him... and when Adam got out of surgery, the trach was gone!!! It's so awesome to see him without his trach. Another total praise was as soon as I was able to see Adam which was about an hour after surgery, he responded to me right away. He shook his head for yes's and no's and when I asked him to lift his head to adjust his pillow he did! This is amazing to have these responses right after surgery and having been under general anesthesia. Praise the Lord for today, he is so mighty to heal!
God continues to remind me that He has given us peace for the journey and grace for the moment. I continue to count my blessings for all that God has done on this journey. Thank you all so much for being so faithful in praying for Adam's FULL recovery, and for praying that Adam would continue to make progress, God hears your prayers and they are being answered... please keep joining us in prayer. We are continuing to trust in God's plan for our family.
- ► 2012 (38)
- My Man Said A Prayer
- Church, Friends, and Moving Forward In The Journey...
- No Steps Backwards When God Is In Control
- What An Amazing Day!!!
- Miracles Every Day ~ Praising The Lord For Every O...
- Thankful For Friendships
- Humbled By The Journey
- SO EXCITED TO BE TRAVELING THE ROAD TO RECOVERY!!!...
- God Is Strong In Our Weakness
- My Heart Is Full Of Praise
- Praising God For A Fantastic Week
- In Awe Of God's Presence
- A Special Friend
- "All 3 Root's Are Rambling Again!" ~ Debbie Hagan...
- My Man Loves Me
- Continuing To Rejoice, Continuing To Pray, Continu...
- God Truly Preforms Miracles
- Everything Is Beautiful In HIs Time
- Better Than Old, Better Than New!
- God's Hedge Is Around Us
- Our Hope Will Not Perish!
- Thankful For A Good Day
- God Is So Faithful In Hearing Our Prayers
- Family time, Quality time, and God's timing
- Crazy, Busy Day
- Learning To Forgive As Christ Has Forgiven
- Continuing To Pray
- Praising God For Our Blessings and Progress!
- Please Pray For Adam's Surgery Tomorrow.
- Happy New Year!
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2010 (250)