Today has been another awesome day.... When Dr. Chae came by and rounded on Adam this morning he told me he believes that Adam's seizure he had on Saturday was a break through seizure. He described it to me this way. Some one like Adam who has been making so much progress in a short amount of time seizes, it signs his brain in rewiring. He said that this week will be a tell tell sign, he believes Adam will just go leaps and bounds ahead. So please pray for Adam's continued progress this week.
Since Adam has been progressing so quickly in such a short amount of time, Dr.Chae wants to switch all of Adam's therapists to get a fresh set of eyes on Adam as well as a new team challenging Adam. I am sad to let Adam's current therapists go, but SO excited for new eyes and new challenges!!! This is awesome! Please pray that the transition will go smoothly. Adam starts with all new therapists on Wednesday. GO ADAM!
Adam has been on the move today, he was a wheeling man... wheeling himself up and down the hall. This morning I was trying to get Adam to go forward, it was so awesome... Dan, and another patient Mike, placed their wheelchairs opposite of Adam and encouraged him to go forward... it was so awesome to see Adam to respond to Mike and Dan... Adam did it and he did great! Thanks guys!
My favorite moment of the day came when I was tucking Adam in this evening... Every night when I tuck him in and before I leave for the night we pray together. Tonight I asked Adam to pray for us, and he did!!! His prayer was so clear and I could hear it so well. It was so awesome to hear my man pray for us for the first time in 8 and half months. He's incredible, to God be the glory! Colossians 4:2 Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.
I am in awe of what God is doing, and so excited for what is to come... continuing to praise Him for all our blessings.
- ► 2012 (38)
- My Man Said A Prayer
- Church, Friends, and Moving Forward In The Journey...
- No Steps Backwards When God Is In Control
- What An Amazing Day!!!
- Miracles Every Day ~ Praising The Lord For Every O...
- Thankful For Friendships
- Humbled By The Journey
- SO EXCITED TO BE TRAVELING THE ROAD TO RECOVERY!!!...
- God Is Strong In Our Weakness
- My Heart Is Full Of Praise
- Praising God For A Fantastic Week
- In Awe Of God's Presence
- A Special Friend
- "All 3 Root's Are Rambling Again!" ~ Debbie Hagan...
- My Man Loves Me
- Continuing To Rejoice, Continuing To Pray, Continu...
- God Truly Preforms Miracles
- Everything Is Beautiful In HIs Time
- Better Than Old, Better Than New!
- God's Hedge Is Around Us
- Our Hope Will Not Perish!
- Thankful For A Good Day
- God Is So Faithful In Hearing Our Prayers
- Family time, Quality time, and God's timing
- Crazy, Busy Day
- Learning To Forgive As Christ Has Forgiven
- Continuing To Pray
- Praising God For Our Blessings and Progress!
- Please Pray For Adam's Surgery Tomorrow.
- Happy New Year!
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2010 (250)