Quick update since it's so late...
We are rejoicing in another great day! We had a great day hanging out as a family and spending the day together. Adam was much more awake today than he was yesterday, so I am praising the Lord for continued progress. Today Adam was sitting in his chair and I moved him against the wall to let someone else pass him and he grabbed the railing in the hallway and started pushing himself backwards in his chair... it cracked me up to watch him as he wheeled himself down the hall going backwards.
Adam was able to enjoy yogurt, sorbet, and pureed sweet potatoes... I can't even begin to express how wonderful it is to see Adam eating again! He actually fed himself the yogurt for several bites. I am so proud of him! What a miraculous and wonderful week we have had, God deserves all the glory, He is worthy of all praise. I can't help but lift my hands up and praise him for all that he has done this week. Praise the Lord for the healing that is taking place!
I was invited to a Bible study that meets on Saturday nights, through Dr. Chae's church. It has been so neat to get to know several of the families there and to begin to build relationships, this has been a huge answer to prayer to find fellowship with other believers. The study is titled "Walking With God Through The Desert" This was so timely since Adam and I have been going through Joshua and learning about the journey of the Israelites. Deuteronomy 32:10 In a desert land he found him, in a barren and howling waste. He shielded him and cared for him; he guarded him as the apple of his eye... What a wonderful description of how God takes care of us when we are in our desert moments. He shields us, protects, provides for us, and loves us. He uses our desert moments to teach us to be dependent on Him. I am just so excited to be a part of this Bible study and to see what God has to teach me!
- ► 2012 (38)
- My Man Said A Prayer
- Church, Friends, and Moving Forward In The Journey...
- No Steps Backwards When God Is In Control
- What An Amazing Day!!!
- Miracles Every Day ~ Praising The Lord For Every O...
- Thankful For Friendships
- Humbled By The Journey
- SO EXCITED TO BE TRAVELING THE ROAD TO RECOVERY!!!...
- God Is Strong In Our Weakness
- My Heart Is Full Of Praise
- Praising God For A Fantastic Week
- In Awe Of God's Presence
- A Special Friend
- "All 3 Root's Are Rambling Again!" ~ Debbie Hagan...
- My Man Loves Me
- Continuing To Rejoice, Continuing To Pray, Continu...
- God Truly Preforms Miracles
- Everything Is Beautiful In HIs Time
- Better Than Old, Better Than New!
- God's Hedge Is Around Us
- Our Hope Will Not Perish!
- Thankful For A Good Day
- God Is So Faithful In Hearing Our Prayers
- Family time, Quality time, and God's timing
- Crazy, Busy Day
- Learning To Forgive As Christ Has Forgiven
- Continuing To Pray
- Praising God For Our Blessings and Progress!
- Please Pray For Adam's Surgery Tomorrow.
- Happy New Year!
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2010 (250)