This last 12 days has not only been amazing, but miraculous... and it just keeps getting better and better! Adam has had another incredible day. In speech today Adam ate lunch and he ate enough that they determined he didn't need his afternoon tube feed! Tomorrow Adam starts on 3 meals a day and the dietitian will come up with a meal plan and work with his calories... this is so exciting!!!
In physical therapy, Erin put Adam onto his stomach and when she did that he got up on his knees and hands, then she explained to him that she needed him to relax and lay on his stomach. He laid on his stomach and asked for me to lay next to him, so I did... when I did, he scooted his head over to me mine and kissed me. He then continued to talk to me and told me he just wanted me to be next to him. I love my man! Later this afternoon, Adam was upset and when I asked him what he needed he said he just needed me... so sweet.
Tonight as I was walking Adam around for our evening stroll, Adam started vocalizing and seemed a little distressed, I asked him if he was okay and he said no, he then went on to say he didn't feel well, when I asked if his stomach hurt he said no, he told me he had a headache and was dizzy. We got him right back in bed and gave him something for his headache. I love that he communicates his needs and feelings, what a blessing and a gift this is.
I am so incredibly blessed to be able to witness miracles on an every day basis. God is so good, he is so faithful. I am so grateful for this journey, to be able to see God's hand so faithfully throughout it. He truly never leaves us and it always walking before us. The Lord God Almighty will be with you, just as you say he is.~ Amos 5:14
I wanted to share another praise and blessing, I think I mentioned that Dan (Adam's buddy on the unit) has a difficult time remembering anything that happened recently. Today when I was in the hall with Adam, Dan reached over and said "Hey Adam, how's my buddy doing"!!! He remembered Adam! This is amazing! Praising God for the miracles that are happening around us too.
- ► 2012 (38)
- My Man Said A Prayer
- Church, Friends, and Moving Forward In The Journey...
- No Steps Backwards When God Is In Control
- What An Amazing Day!!!
- Miracles Every Day ~ Praising The Lord For Every O...
- Thankful For Friendships
- Humbled By The Journey
- SO EXCITED TO BE TRAVELING THE ROAD TO RECOVERY!!!...
- God Is Strong In Our Weakness
- My Heart Is Full Of Praise
- Praising God For A Fantastic Week
- In Awe Of God's Presence
- A Special Friend
- "All 3 Root's Are Rambling Again!" ~ Debbie Hagan...
- My Man Loves Me
- Continuing To Rejoice, Continuing To Pray, Continu...
- God Truly Preforms Miracles
- Everything Is Beautiful In HIs Time
- Better Than Old, Better Than New!
- God's Hedge Is Around Us
- Our Hope Will Not Perish!
- Thankful For A Good Day
- God Is So Faithful In Hearing Our Prayers
- Family time, Quality time, and God's timing
- Crazy, Busy Day
- Learning To Forgive As Christ Has Forgiven
- Continuing To Pray
- Praising God For Our Blessings and Progress!
- Please Pray For Adam's Surgery Tomorrow.
- Happy New Year!
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2010 (250)