Happy New Year!!! Welcome to 2011.
I am so excited for what 2011 is going to bring... Adam is already off to a great start, he's had a great day! After I got Adam ready for his day and up in his wheelchair I wheeled Adam down to the 3rd floor and we visited another patient that we have become friends with. Jeff is from Bermuda and was in a kite surfing accident there. I have become friends with Stephanie, Jeff's fiance, and Jennifer, Stephanie's mom. So Adam, Mackenzie and I went down to see Jeff, Stephanie, and Jennifer. It was so great to see Jeff and Adam interact. Adam and Jeff just kept looking at each other. After we visited Jeff, we were given permission to go outside! It was 50 degrees and such a nice day, this was the first day Adam has been outside since October! He loved it! Later in the day I was given permission and was trained how to use the bike in the therapy gym so since Adam didn't have therapy today I took him to the gym and he was able to use the bike. He rode the bike for 35 minutes and he did awesome!
This evening my friend Teri Hooper who is in town still from NC came and sat with Adam while Mackenzie and I went over to Stephanie's and Jennifer's for dinner. It was so nice of Teri to sit with Adam and Mackenzie and I were able to get out for a bit. We are truly blessed with such great friends. After getting Adam ready for bed, Mackenzie and I went with Teri to her sister's house to have another sleep over... it's been so good to see the Hooper's and to meet their family here in the Boston area, what a blessing this has been.
We are celebrating a great day. Psalm 126:3 The Lord has done great things for us; We are glad.
- ► 2012 (38)
- My Man Said A Prayer
- Church, Friends, and Moving Forward In The Journey...
- No Steps Backwards When God Is In Control
- What An Amazing Day!!!
- Miracles Every Day ~ Praising The Lord For Every O...
- Thankful For Friendships
- Humbled By The Journey
- SO EXCITED TO BE TRAVELING THE ROAD TO RECOVERY!!!...
- God Is Strong In Our Weakness
- My Heart Is Full Of Praise
- Praising God For A Fantastic Week
- In Awe Of God's Presence
- A Special Friend
- "All 3 Root's Are Rambling Again!" ~ Debbie Hagan...
- My Man Loves Me
- Continuing To Rejoice, Continuing To Pray, Continu...
- God Truly Preforms Miracles
- Everything Is Beautiful In HIs Time
- Better Than Old, Better Than New!
- God's Hedge Is Around Us
- Our Hope Will Not Perish!
- Thankful For A Good Day
- God Is So Faithful In Hearing Our Prayers
- Family time, Quality time, and God's timing
- Crazy, Busy Day
- Learning To Forgive As Christ Has Forgiven
- Continuing To Pray
- Praising God For Our Blessings and Progress!
- Please Pray For Adam's Surgery Tomorrow.
- Happy New Year!
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2010 (250)