Amy: Adam can I have a kiss?
Adam nods and leans forward for a kiss
Amy: Thank you
Adam: (in a whisper) You're welcome
Amy: shocked and stunned by Adam's response jumped and down and then I said I love you
Adam: (in a whisper) I love you too
Amy: In tears, rejoicing in this miracle
CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS MIRACLE!!!! HE SPOKE!!!! MY MAN SPOKE!!!
As I was crying after Adam spoke, several nurses came over to me wondering what just happened and I told them that Adam spoke, one of the nurses asked Adam a questions and he responded saying yes to her. Adam talked to one of the therapists when she asked him a question... it was amazing!!! I can't even begin to tell you how ecstatic I have been today! Later when Jack got to the hospital, Adam spoke to his dad as well, when Jack said to hello there, Adam responded back saying hello there... ADAM IS A MIRACLE... and I hope the doctors at UNC who told me he would NEVER speak... I hope they know what a mighty God we serve, because HE is bigger than Adam's brain injury. WHAT A MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE.
All I can do right now, is lift my hands to the sky and offer praise to my Savior. What a mighty God I serve... how blessed I am to witness such an incredible miracle. Today is eight months to the day since Adam's accident, Lord knew I needed a miracle today... I still can't believe I was given such an amazing miracle.
What a mighty God we serve
What a mighty God we serve
The angels bow before Him
Heaven and earth adore Him
What a mighty God we serve.
As if this day couldn't get any better, my mom also flew in today! I am so happy she is here with us, it was so great to see her today. Thank you God for such an amazing day today.
- ► 2012 (38)
- My Man Said A Prayer
- Church, Friends, and Moving Forward In The Journey...
- No Steps Backwards When God Is In Control
- What An Amazing Day!!!
- Miracles Every Day ~ Praising The Lord For Every O...
- Thankful For Friendships
- Humbled By The Journey
- SO EXCITED TO BE TRAVELING THE ROAD TO RECOVERY!!!...
- God Is Strong In Our Weakness
- My Heart Is Full Of Praise
- Praising God For A Fantastic Week
- In Awe Of God's Presence
- A Special Friend
- "All 3 Root's Are Rambling Again!" ~ Debbie Hagan...
- My Man Loves Me
- Continuing To Rejoice, Continuing To Pray, Continu...
- God Truly Preforms Miracles
- Everything Is Beautiful In HIs Time
- Better Than Old, Better Than New!
- God's Hedge Is Around Us
- Our Hope Will Not Perish!
- Thankful For A Good Day
- God Is So Faithful In Hearing Our Prayers
- Family time, Quality time, and God's timing
- Crazy, Busy Day
- Learning To Forgive As Christ Has Forgiven
- Continuing To Pray
- Praising God For Our Blessings and Progress!
- Please Pray For Adam's Surgery Tomorrow.
- Happy New Year!
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2010 (250)