Thank you all so much for praying for my man, your prayers are being answered once again!!! His upset stomach seems to be something of the past! Praise the Lord!!! He has been fighting his upset stomach for a month now and today he had a normal day and when I asked Adam if he felt good today I got a head nod yes!!!! I am rejoicing that he is feeling so much better. I am so excited for therapies tomorrow, now that Adam's feeling better there is no telling the progress he will make. I am believing and continuing to have hope that Adam will continue to make significant gains in the next few weeks. Please join me in praying miraculous gains!
When Adam was in his chair today we met Jeff, Stephanie, and Jennifer in the cafeteria and hung out there for a bit... it was so great to have Adam in a social setting and out of his room. I know that if they would have met before their accidents they would have been great friends, and I think they are building a unique and special friendship now, even through the stares they give each other. Adam and I continue to pray for those we have met along this journey, Cale and Kathleen, Ben and Katie, Gary and Holly, and now Jeff and Stephanie. What a blessing it is to partner with so many people in prayer for the recovery our men... Please continue to pray daily for the men listed above, pray for FULL restoration for Adam and these men. Ephesians 6:18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
I hope there are a few of you who have been reading through the book of Joshua with Adam and I. I just love what God is teaching me through this book and I can't wait to see all that is to come. Every time I ask Adam if he wants me to read he says yes!!! Before when when I would ask him it was only about 50% of the time... It took forever to get through our last Bible study, he seems to really like the book of Joshua, I don't know about him, but I know that God has brought me great hope and encouragement through this study. God is so faithful.
- ► 2012 (38)
- My Man Said A Prayer
- Church, Friends, and Moving Forward In The Journey...
- No Steps Backwards When God Is In Control
- What An Amazing Day!!!
- Miracles Every Day ~ Praising The Lord For Every O...
- Thankful For Friendships
- Humbled By The Journey
- SO EXCITED TO BE TRAVELING THE ROAD TO RECOVERY!!!...
- God Is Strong In Our Weakness
- My Heart Is Full Of Praise
- Praising God For A Fantastic Week
- In Awe Of God's Presence
- A Special Friend
- "All 3 Root's Are Rambling Again!" ~ Debbie Hagan...
- My Man Loves Me
- Continuing To Rejoice, Continuing To Pray, Continu...
- God Truly Preforms Miracles
- Everything Is Beautiful In HIs Time
- Better Than Old, Better Than New!
- God's Hedge Is Around Us
- Our Hope Will Not Perish!
- Thankful For A Good Day
- God Is So Faithful In Hearing Our Prayers
- Family time, Quality time, and God's timing
- Crazy, Busy Day
- Learning To Forgive As Christ Has Forgiven
- Continuing To Pray
- Praising God For Our Blessings and Progress!
- Please Pray For Adam's Surgery Tomorrow.
- Happy New Year!
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2010 (250)