Thank you all so much for praying for my man, he seems to be doing much better today. I was thinking of all the progress he has made while being at Spaulding and I am so grateful that we are here and he has been given this chance to recover. While we may have had some hard moments, the blessings and progress far out weigh the hard moments. During my quiet time today I made a list of Adam's progress he has made and how grateful I am for how far he has come. He is truly such an amazing warrior and fighter, I am so proud of him.
Adam is still adjusting to having a roommate and therefore he didn't sleep well last night, he was a little sleepy today, but fought through it and participated in all his therapies... he did great. Specific things he needs prayer for is...
In speech: Pray for Adam's sensation to swallow to grow stronger so he can start eating soon. Pray that he will manage the ice chips well. Pray for yes and no communication to become consistent.
In physical therapy: Pray for Adam's tone to decrease, pray for his stand to get stronger and more indepenant. Pray for his foot drop to continue to heal to a more normal posture.
In occupational therapy: Pray for more independance when it comes to taking care of himself, pray for the sensation and ability to communicate when he needs to use the restroom. Pray for strength in his hands and arms.
For his day to day needs: Pray that he will have the strength to change positions while he's in bed. Pray for joy, strength, courage, peace, comfort, hope, please keep praying for FULL restoration.
When Adam was in surgery on Monday, God reminded me through my quiet time that He is building Adam, not tearing him down, not reconstructing him, but building him. I loved this thought, because if God's not reconstructing Adam, it means He's building him from the ground up, one neuron, one axon, one cell at a time. Jeremiah 31:4 I will build you up again, and you, will be rebuilt.
- ► 2012 (38)
- My Man Said A Prayer
- Church, Friends, and Moving Forward In The Journey...
- No Steps Backwards When God Is In Control
- What An Amazing Day!!!
- Miracles Every Day ~ Praising The Lord For Every O...
- Thankful For Friendships
- Humbled By The Journey
- SO EXCITED TO BE TRAVELING THE ROAD TO RECOVERY!!!...
- God Is Strong In Our Weakness
- My Heart Is Full Of Praise
- Praising God For A Fantastic Week
- In Awe Of God's Presence
- A Special Friend
- "All 3 Root's Are Rambling Again!" ~ Debbie Hagan...
- My Man Loves Me
- Continuing To Rejoice, Continuing To Pray, Continu...
- God Truly Preforms Miracles
- Everything Is Beautiful In HIs Time
- Better Than Old, Better Than New!
- God's Hedge Is Around Us
- Our Hope Will Not Perish!
- Thankful For A Good Day
- God Is So Faithful In Hearing Our Prayers
- Family time, Quality time, and God's timing
- Crazy, Busy Day
- Learning To Forgive As Christ Has Forgiven
- Continuing To Pray
- Praising God For Our Blessings and Progress!
- Please Pray For Adam's Surgery Tomorrow.
- Happy New Year!
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2010 (250)