Tuesday, January 18, 2011
"All 3 Root's Are Rambling Again!" ~ Debbie Hagan
1 Corinthians 2:9 "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him" I can't wait to see what God has in store for Adam and his recovery. God is so good.
Adam had quite the busy day today, his day started with 3 hours of back to back therapies, then he had two doctors appointments outside of Spaulding. The first one was a check up CT scan which was great and showed that the hydrocephalus he had a few weeks ago has resolved and his ventricles are back to a normal size. Then it was off to Dr. Song's office for a check up on Adam's trach to make sure his trach site is healing properly... Dr. Song asked Adam how he was doing and he responded "I'm fine"! Dr. Song said everything looked great and Adam's breathing is perfect! He said he wants to see him again in 4 weeks to make sure his granuloma doesn't grow back, so please pray that there will be no regrowth of the granuloma.
OKAY MY PRAYER WARRIORS.... I have another mission for you all... at 11:00am EST tomorrow Wed Jan. 19th. Adam will be doing a Baruim Swallow study test (click the link to read about it). This test will be used to determine and see how strong or weak Adam's swallow is as well as how well he will be able to manage liquids and puree's. If he does well, then he will be able to start a liquid diet and work his way up the food chain and off of his tube feeds. Please pray for his swallow to be strong and for there to show no weakness. It would be so awesome for Adam to begin to eat real food again.
And since I have you all praying for my man, please continue for Adam's speech to keep coming, pray for his ability to process, pray for Adam to continue to lean on God for his strength and courage. PRAY FOR HIS FULL RECOVERY... it's coming!!!! God's fingerprints are all over Adam's brain as He is knitting him back together one neuron at a time!
- ► 2012 (38)
- My Man Said A Prayer
- Church, Friends, and Moving Forward In The Journey...
- No Steps Backwards When God Is In Control
- What An Amazing Day!!!
- Miracles Every Day ~ Praising The Lord For Every O...
- Thankful For Friendships
- Humbled By The Journey
- SO EXCITED TO BE TRAVELING THE ROAD TO RECOVERY!!!...
- God Is Strong In Our Weakness
- My Heart Is Full Of Praise
- Praising God For A Fantastic Week
- In Awe Of God's Presence
- A Special Friend
- "All 3 Root's Are Rambling Again!" ~ Debbie Hagan...
- My Man Loves Me
- Continuing To Rejoice, Continuing To Pray, Continu...
- God Truly Preforms Miracles
- Everything Is Beautiful In HIs Time
- Better Than Old, Better Than New!
- God's Hedge Is Around Us
- Our Hope Will Not Perish!
- Thankful For A Good Day
- God Is So Faithful In Hearing Our Prayers
- Family time, Quality time, and God's timing
- Crazy, Busy Day
- Learning To Forgive As Christ Has Forgiven
- Continuing To Pray
- Praising God For Our Blessings and Progress!
- Please Pray For Adam's Surgery Tomorrow.
- Happy New Year!
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2010 (250)