Adam started his day seeming like he was out of it, but as the day went on he seemed better. Adam is on contact precautions until some tests come back helping to determine how to help Adam feel better. So to be on the safe side they put him on contact precautions which means wasn't able to do therapies in the gym today. Hopefully by tomorrow we should have his tests results back and be back to doing therapies in the gym tomorrow. Adam had a great physical therapy session, his ankles are getting stronger every day and his foot drop is improving so much. Erin did a stand with him and he had the best posture yet! In occupational therapy Becky worked with Adam on getting dressed. He is helping so much! I love watching miracles happen every day.
Mark 8:23-25 He took the blind man by the hand and led him outside the village. When he had spit on the man’s eyes and put his hands on him, Jesus asked, “Do you see anything?”
He looked up and said, “I see people; they look like trees walking around.” Once more Jesus put his hands on the man’s eyes. Then his eyes were opened, his sight was restored, and he saw everything clearly. After reading this scripture verse I was reminded that some healing happens spontaneous and some healing is gradual and takes time. I know that God could have healed Adam yesterday, or even this very moment... what I loved about this scripture is the reminder that some healing takes time, it happens in steps... and I will continue to pray for Adam's miracle and full restoration, but I will also remain patient and trust in God's plan and His timing.
Please pray for Adam's health to be restored. Pray for his communication skills, so that we can establish a yes and no response. Please pray for his speech test tomorrow, this is an appointment where Stacie is working on finding the right technology to help Adam communicate with us. Pray for the staff that takes care of Adam, that they would be attentive and proactive of his needs. Pray for full restoration.
I am exhausted tonight and after a miserable drive home in the snow, I am heading to bed.
- ► 2012 (38)
- ► 2011 (274)
- Excited For New Beginnings
- Busy Day, Thankful That My Savior Sustains
- Do Not Dwell In The Past
- Being My Man's Wife
- Doing My Best To Trust In God's Plans
- Praising God For An Awesome Day
- Merry Christmas
- What A Way To Spend Christmas Eve... Such A Long D...
- Hard Work, Holiday Party, and Healing
- Out Of The Mouth Of A Child
- Finally Back On Track
- Some Healing is Spontaneous and Some Healing Is Gr...
- Praying For God's Peace and Comfort
- Trusting That God Is With Adam
- Time In His Word
- Celebrating A Better Day
- Kiss Me Like You Mean It
- Thankful for God's Comfort and His People
- God's Word Brings Healing
- So Thankful For Purposeful Movements
- My Man Still Holds Me
- There Will Be A Day
- Another Great Day To Rejoice In
- Endurance To Keep Running
- Giving God So Much Glory
- No Surgery Yet...
- So Grateful
- Starting The Day In Prayer!
- Lifting My Hands To Praise Our Healer
- No Internet
- Jesus Loves You and I Am Praying That You Know It
- ▼ December (31)