Sunday, December 12, 2010

So Thankful For Purposeful Movements

Adam cracked me up today as I watched him with his hospital bracelet. It started to come undone and it started annoying Adam so for the next couple of minutes, he picked at his bracelet and took it off. I am so thankful that every day I see productive, purposeful movements. I am so thankful that I see God's hand at work healing Adam day by day, neuron by neuron. Jeremiah 33:6 "I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security."  Everyday I am trusting in God's promises and believing in His healing hands to restore Adam.

It has been a rainy, stormy, day here in Boston.  It has made for a fantastic indoor family day.  After church this morning Mackenzie and I camped out for the day in Adam's room.  We played board games, did some puzzles and of course some arts and crafts (Mackenzie's favorite thing to do).  We had the Christmas music going throughout the day... it was so much fun.  We had a great day.

Adam is starting to feel better, he looks better to me today than he has the last 3 days. Today Adam rested well. When he was awake we sat his bed up and moved the tray table over his bed and played where he could see us. I put the game piece into his hand so he could feel like he was playing too.



Mackenzie and I playing a board game!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so good that adam feels better, i keep you guys in my mind and prayers.
take care.

happy and snowy season's greetings from germany,
anita

:)

Blog Archive