7 months ago today was Adam's accident, the memories I have from the week before Adam's accident are precious and ones that I cherish and hold onto every day of this journey. One of my special memories, Adam and I were listening to the radio broadcast Focus on the Family and the author of the book "Kiss Me Like You Mean It" shared the importance of kissing your spouse differently that anyone else. So for the week leading up to Adam's accident, he took this seriously and kiss me so passionately and often. It was never done jokingly, but always fun, yet sincere and genuine. I just see this as one more way God prepared us for this journey, God knew it was going to be a long time, 6 months, before I received a kiss from Adam. God is truly walking every step of this journey before us. Please I encourage all of you who are married to listen to this broadcast.
- ► 2012 (38)
- ► 2011 (274)
- Excited For New Beginnings
- Busy Day, Thankful That My Savior Sustains
- Do Not Dwell In The Past
- Being My Man's Wife
- Doing My Best To Trust In God's Plans
- Praising God For An Awesome Day
- Merry Christmas
- What A Way To Spend Christmas Eve... Such A Long D...
- Hard Work, Holiday Party, and Healing
- Out Of The Mouth Of A Child
- Finally Back On Track
- Some Healing is Spontaneous and Some Healing Is Gr...
- Praying For God's Peace and Comfort
- Trusting That God Is With Adam
- Time In His Word
- Celebrating A Better Day
- Kiss Me Like You Mean It
- Thankful for God's Comfort and His People
- God's Word Brings Healing
- So Thankful For Purposeful Movements
- My Man Still Holds Me
- There Will Be A Day
- Another Great Day To Rejoice In
- Endurance To Keep Running
- Giving God So Much Glory
- No Surgery Yet...
- So Grateful
- Starting The Day In Prayer!
- Lifting My Hands To Praise Our Healer
- No Internet
- Jesus Loves You and I Am Praying That You Know It
- ▼ December (31)