Jesus loves you! Such a simple truth that many of us learn at a young age through the song "Jesus loves me"... I challenge you to ask God to search your soul and be truthful when you ask yourself if you believe the truth that Jesus loves you, and loves you SO much that He gave up His son for you. Deuteronomy 7:9 "Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands." This is a truth that I have to hold onto every day because I know it's because of His love for me that I can trust Him that He will work all things for good and His glory. It's His love for me that I know and trust that He is in control. It's His love that teaches me how to love my man and my kiddo. I love my Savior, I love my man, and I love my kiddo.
Couple of updates... Adam's CT scan came back normal. So now Adam's doctors are trying to figure out what could be causing Adam to be so sleepy over the last several days. He has slept through therapies and just seems out of it. Another update... Adam's appointment today with the ENT regarding his trach was a little disappointing. His granulated tissue was actually larger than a month ago, which means Adam will be facing another surgery sometime this month. I will let you know as soon as it's scheduled. It will be a 3 hour operation and he will be kept overnight for observation.
I ask all of you to please pray specifically for the following:
- Please pray for Adam to not be so sleepy
- Please pray for Adam's muscle tone
- Please pray for Adam's upcoming surgery
- Pray for continued progress in Adam's journey
- Pray specifically for the ability to speak, to process, and for strength
- Pray for safe travels for my Jack and Cookie (Adam's parents) they will be here tomorrow (and Brad, Adam's brother is coming in on Friday)