The Word of God brings forth healing... Romans 10:17 "So then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God." Faith for healing comes by hearing God's Word concerning healing. Just as you may be taking medicine two or three times a day, do the same thing with the promises in the Word of God regarding healing, and allow God to grow your faith. Today while reading the Word to Adam, he was intently listening every time I would stop he would turn his head towards me and look at me. I know he finds comfort in God's Word, and I believe God's Word brings healing.
Adam had an okay day. He had a great speech therapy session. We took Adam out of his room and worked with him on using the switches to communicate as well as using one of the switches set up as a mouse so he could control my laptop. He did awesome, I am so proud of him! In physical therapy Erin worked with Adam while he was standing in the standing frame her whole session, today was the best day he has done holding up his upper body. He is getting stronger and stronger every day! In occupational therapy she worked with Adam by stretching out the muscles in his back and neck. He has a difficult time moving his head from center to the right so by stretching him and massaging him she was hoping it would help relax him.
Adam is still fighting an upset stomach, so please be praying for him. He has to finish the cycle of antibiotics he's on because he only has a couple more doses, so it's too late to switch without the potential of causing more problems. He finishes one antibiotic tomorrow and the other he finishes on Wednesday. Then it will take about 48 hours before they are out of his system and he should start to feel better. Please pray that we don't have to wait that long before he feels better, but that relief will come soon.
- ► 2012 (38)
- ► 2011 (274)
- Excited For New Beginnings
- Busy Day, Thankful That My Savior Sustains
- Do Not Dwell In The Past
- Being My Man's Wife
- Doing My Best To Trust In God's Plans
- Praising God For An Awesome Day
- Merry Christmas
- What A Way To Spend Christmas Eve... Such A Long D...
- Hard Work, Holiday Party, and Healing
- Out Of The Mouth Of A Child
- Finally Back On Track
- Some Healing is Spontaneous and Some Healing Is Gr...
- Praying For God's Peace and Comfort
- Trusting That God Is With Adam
- Time In His Word
- Celebrating A Better Day
- Kiss Me Like You Mean It
- Thankful for God's Comfort and His People
- God's Word Brings Healing
- So Thankful For Purposeful Movements
- My Man Still Holds Me
- There Will Be A Day
- Another Great Day To Rejoice In
- Endurance To Keep Running
- Giving God So Much Glory
- No Surgery Yet...
- So Grateful
- Starting The Day In Prayer!
- Lifting My Hands To Praise Our Healer
- No Internet
- Jesus Loves You and I Am Praying That You Know It
- ▼ December (31)