I have never been a huge one to celebrate ringing in the new year, but today I have been so excited to put 2010 behind us and I am looking forward to the new year and to see what God has planned for us. I have such a great feeling about the new year."But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus" Philippians 3:13-14. I pray that Adam and I will be able to keep our eyes on the Lord for this upcoming year and focus on Him, knowing and trusting that He is in control. I am looking forward to what is to come and trusting in Him for Adam's FULL recovery.
Today we are rejoicing! Adam had an awesome day! In speech therapy Stacie repeated the Coma Recovery Scale test and he scored the highest yet... he scored a 17 out of 23, when Adam was first admitted into Spaulding he scored a 9. He has made HUGE gains, I am so proud of him... GO ADAM!!! In physical therapy Erin put Adam on the walking machine again and he walked the farthest and fastest yet, he was amazing! In occupational therapy he followed commands and was able to move his head to the right, the furthest to the right yet!!! Adam struggles moving his head to look towards the right, and it was awesome to see him work so hard today. THANK YOU all of you for praying... Adam's C-Diff test came back negative!!!! I am so excited and blessed by all of you. If it was positive Adam wouldn't have been able to do therapies in the gym or use any gym equipment, so I am so relieved that it was negative, PRAISE the LORD! I have so much to be thankful for today!
- ► 2012 (38)
- ► 2011 (274)
- Excited For New Beginnings
- Busy Day, Thankful That My Savior Sustains
- Do Not Dwell In The Past
- Being My Man's Wife
- Doing My Best To Trust In God's Plans
- Praising God For An Awesome Day
- Merry Christmas
- What A Way To Spend Christmas Eve... Such A Long D...
- Hard Work, Holiday Party, and Healing
- Out Of The Mouth Of A Child
- Finally Back On Track
- Some Healing is Spontaneous and Some Healing Is Gr...
- Praying For God's Peace and Comfort
- Trusting That God Is With Adam
- Time In His Word
- Celebrating A Better Day
- Kiss Me Like You Mean It
- Thankful for God's Comfort and His People
- God's Word Brings Healing
- So Thankful For Purposeful Movements
- My Man Still Holds Me
- There Will Be A Day
- Another Great Day To Rejoice In
- Endurance To Keep Running
- Giving God So Much Glory
- No Surgery Yet...
- So Grateful
- Starting The Day In Prayer!
- Lifting My Hands To Praise Our Healer
- No Internet
- Jesus Loves You and I Am Praying That You Know It
- ▼ December (31)