Tonight I ask you all to please continue to pray for those who take care of Adam. Visiting hours are pretty strict at Spaulding and I don't get to always be with Adam when I want to... leaving Adam every night is the most difficult part of my day. I do know that God is with Adam even when I cannot be and there is peace in this truth. Please pray that God will strengthen those who care for my man and that He would place the right people in Adam's path when he needs them. I am praying that God will continue to give me the strength to trust in His plans every moment of this journey, even when it is so painful.
2 Samuel 7:28 O Sovereign LORD, you are God! Your words are trustworthy, and you have promised these good things to your servant.
Psalm 31:14 But I trust in you, O LORD; I say, "You are my God."
Psalm 56:3 When I am afraid, I will trust in you.
Psalm 56:4 In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?
Psalm 111:7 The works of his hands are faithful and just; all his precepts are trustworthy.
Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Adam had a great day today, I am so glad to see him feeling so much better! He participated in all 3 therapies!!! In speech therapy Stacie was able to get thumbs up, and thumbs down when she asked appropriate questions! In physical therapy Adam followed all the commands Erin gave him, he even reached for the items she asked him to! Most of the day when I asked him questions he nodded his head appropriately! In occupational therapy, Adam used the hand bike, he turns the pedals with his hands to build strength in his arms and hands, he did awesome! GO ADAM!!! My favorite part of today I was trying to get Adam to play PacMan and Tetris, he was so interested and I could see that he was enjoying it! He only played for a couple of minutes, but it sure was fun!
Trusting and believing that God can and will work all things together for good and He has only just begun His work in Adam's healing. Thank you for praying for my man, please keep praying for his FULL RECOVERY!
- ► 2012 (38)
- ► 2011 (274)
- Excited For New Beginnings
- Busy Day, Thankful That My Savior Sustains
- Do Not Dwell In The Past
- Being My Man's Wife
- Doing My Best To Trust In God's Plans
- Praising God For An Awesome Day
- Merry Christmas
- What A Way To Spend Christmas Eve... Such A Long D...
- Hard Work, Holiday Party, and Healing
- Out Of The Mouth Of A Child
- Finally Back On Track
- Some Healing is Spontaneous and Some Healing Is Gr...
- Praying For God's Peace and Comfort
- Trusting That God Is With Adam
- Time In His Word
- Celebrating A Better Day
- Kiss Me Like You Mean It
- Thankful for God's Comfort and His People
- God's Word Brings Healing
- So Thankful For Purposeful Movements
- My Man Still Holds Me
- There Will Be A Day
- Another Great Day To Rejoice In
- Endurance To Keep Running
- Giving God So Much Glory
- No Surgery Yet...
- So Grateful
- Starting The Day In Prayer!
- Lifting My Hands To Praise Our Healer
- No Internet
- Jesus Loves You and I Am Praying That You Know It
- ▼ December (31)