Thursday, December 16, 2010

Celebrating A Better Day

I am pretty tired tonight so it's going to be a quick update.

Celebrating a much better day today!  In physical therapy Adam followed 10 out 10 commands today!  In occupational therapy Adam played with a balloon and a ball, it was so great to see him participate today! Go Adam!   He's still not feeling 100%, so Dr. Chae is going to keep Adam on IV fluids for a couple days.  I think Adam is fighting a sore throat, so if he is not feeling well, staying on top of the fluids is important and I am so grateful that Dr. Chae is being so proactive.   Please keep praying for my man's health and recovery. 

Thank you for your prayers, God hears you.  I am trusting and believing that God will strengthen Adam's immune system and he will be able to overcome his health issues as well as his injury.  1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.  I am asking for victory over all of this, and believing in His promises and in His word, giving thanks for how far He has brought Adam.  Praising him that I still get to be with my man, I love him so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear One!! I, too, am trusting Father for Adam. I am trusting Him for your health as well, and that of Mackenzie. I rejoice with all Father has done. I love you guys, Marion Hansen

Blog Archive