I am pretty tired tonight so it's going to be a quick update.
Celebrating a much better day today! In physical therapy Adam followed 10 out 10 commands today! In occupational therapy Adam played with a balloon and a ball, it was so great to see him participate today! Go Adam! He's still not feeling 100%, so Dr. Chae is going to keep Adam on IV fluids for a couple days. I think Adam is fighting a sore throat, so if he is not feeling well, staying on top of the fluids is important and I am so grateful that Dr. Chae is being so proactive. Please keep praying for my man's health and recovery.
Thank you for your prayers, God hears you. I am trusting and believing that God will strengthen Adam's immune system and he will be able to overcome his health issues as well as his injury. 1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. I am asking for victory over all of this, and believing in His promises and in His word, giving thanks for how far He has brought Adam. Praising him that I still get to be with my man, I love him so much.
- ► 2012 (38)
- ► 2011 (274)
- Excited For New Beginnings
- Busy Day, Thankful That My Savior Sustains
- Do Not Dwell In The Past
- Being My Man's Wife
- Doing My Best To Trust In God's Plans
- Praising God For An Awesome Day
- Merry Christmas
- What A Way To Spend Christmas Eve... Such A Long D...
- Hard Work, Holiday Party, and Healing
- Out Of The Mouth Of A Child
- Finally Back On Track
- Some Healing is Spontaneous and Some Healing Is Gr...
- Praying For God's Peace and Comfort
- Trusting That God Is With Adam
- Time In His Word
- Celebrating A Better Day
- Kiss Me Like You Mean It
- Thankful for God's Comfort and His People
- God's Word Brings Healing
- So Thankful For Purposeful Movements
- My Man Still Holds Me
- There Will Be A Day
- Another Great Day To Rejoice In
- Endurance To Keep Running
- Giving God So Much Glory
- No Surgery Yet...
- So Grateful
- Starting The Day In Prayer!
- Lifting My Hands To Praise Our Healer
- No Internet
- Jesus Loves You and I Am Praying That You Know It
- ▼ December (31)