Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sundays Have Always Been Family Days

Hebrews 13:15 "therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that openly profess his name."  There is so much that I am praising God for and my heart and prayer is that my lips will continually profess His name, and praise Him for being the King of kings, and Lord of lords.

I love Sundays, I look forward to Sunday all week.  It has always been our family day, and for the most part it still is.  It's usually the only day of the week all 3 of us are together all day.  Mackenzie and I packed our bags, and set up camp in Adam's room today. We had such a great day, Adam was pretty sleepy today.  Mackenzie set up her arts and crafts, and she and I played games, and hung out.  I know I have said this before but I love it when all 3 of us are together, there is something so normal about it, even in the midst of our lives in a not so normal state right now.

I was able to get Adam to give me thumbs up when I asked, and to hold my hand when I asked him to reach for my hand!  Which I believe shows he understands and can process, so please keep praying for Adam's ability to process and speak.  He continues to make gains and I know it's because so many of you are praying for him, thank you... keep 'em coming!

This afternoon, while Adam was napping, Mackenzie and I went exploring near the hospital... we had a really good time.  I am so thankful that I was given such an amazing gift.  She is truly an amazing kid with an enormous heart. I pray often that God would bless Mackenzie with a heart like His and I love it when I can see that.  Thank you for praying for her too, God hears your prayer, thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my Friend, How much fun it must have been for you three. I am so glad. Father has many such days ahead. Each one better then the one before. I love you guys and continue to trust Father for each of you. Marion Hansen

Eva said...

I have been re-reading the blogs on Adam and I just want to tell you what an inspiration you are to me. I pray that I can be 1/2 the wife that you are to Adam. I am praying for you guys, and two of my favorite churches are praying for full recovery for my friend. I want to thank you for being the christian you are and for being such an amazing wife and mother. I hope we can meet one day. Eva

Blog Archive