Saturday, November 6, 2010

Angels Watching Over Us

Thank you so much for all your prayers, and words of encouragement, they have meant so much to us.  I have only had about 3 hours of sleep in the last 2 days and I am exhausted so I am going to make this a very quick update. 

So far all of Adam's tests have not located the source of infection.  Adam had a long day today, he has been neurologically storming today, he hasn't stormed since middle to end of August.  This alerted me and has been a red flag all day.  I was told that his storming could be a result of seizure, but I am not so convinced just yet... I have asked that every test be done to locate the infection.  In the morning Adam will have a vascular ultrasound done to check for blood clots, tomorrow we should find out his blood culture results as well.  I spoke with Dr. Chae today and asked that he help figure out what's wrong with Adam.  He suggested that they stop the neuro-stimulant for now until they locate the infection. Please pray for all those who are taking care of my man, pray for wisdom and decernment when they make decisions for Adam's care.  Pray that the doctors will be able to locate the infection and that Adam will be able to get back to Spaulding quickly.

As I prayed over Adam today he was looking up and around so much, I asked him if he sees angels and he looked at me and then up again.  When he made eye contact with me, I asked him to look at an angel if he sees one, he looked right up.  I truly believe that angels are standing guard over Adam. I know God is with Adam in moments when I am not.  I am so thankful that God is always watching over us.

5 comments:

Temarie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Temarie said...

Thanks so much for keeping us posted even though you are going through so much and with no sleep! My heart is breaking for you and as I friend I want so much to help but feel so helpless. Know that we love you guys and are praying so hard for you as well as the rest of Salem!

Anonymous said...

Dear One, I am praying for Adam's healing, your strength, Mackenzie's joy. I love you all, Marion Hansen

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have a long prayer for Adam today. Maybe the storming is somehow correlated to the neurostimulant he was on, God knows what is going on and he will guide the docs and give them wisdom to figure it out. Hold on and trust in God, he's not going to let you down.

Betty Evans said...

I have been a prayer partner at Salem Baptist Church for years and have followed your family on your journey. To know God's presence in the midst of adversity is a joy beyond words. What a blessing to have His presence! I will continue to pray that they find the infection and are able to get it under control. Praying as we go.

Blog Archive