Saturday, October 16, 2010

Tying Up Loose Ends

I am so thankful for every one of our friends... you all have been an amazing support.  Thank you to everyone who has helped in this process.  I am truly grateful.

Today has been a day of tying up loose ends and doing our final packing for the next couple of weeks.  It has been a little crazy and will only continue to be crazy until lift off on Tuesday.  One way God has already prepared me for Boston, is that sadly, we are used to hospital transfers so I know what to expect and I know what is needed.  I also know just how to be Adam's advocate and will continue to only grow in this role.  I also know that God has paved the way to Boston and I am just walking in His steps.  I am so glad that my man and I are in this together... I know he is cheering me on, just like I am cheering him along.  I love my man.

Adam has had a restful and relaxing day.  Praise the Lord that He answers prayers.   Praise the Lord his breathing sounds so much better today.  He slept a good portion which I believe is his body healing from this cold.  Praise the Lord he has had no fever!  Praise the Lord that I get to touch my man everyday, what a blessing and a gift that he is still here.  Praise the Lord for how far Adam has already come!  Psalm 100:4 "Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise!  Give thanks to him; bless his name!" 

There is so much to be thankful for and I will continue to give thanks and bless His name for all that He has done, all that He is doing, and all that He will do.  Lord I give you praise, you are so worthy of all my praise, I am so thankful that you have carried us in the palm of your hands.  Thank you for the healing that has already occurred in Adam's body.  I boldly come before you and ask for a full restoration in Adam's whole body... heal him Lord, please heal my man.  I thank you that you tore the veil so that I may know you and come to you, thank you Jesus.  It's in Jesus' name I pray... amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy, I have been out of town and not able to read your blog. I am so grateful for what Father has done for you and Adam and your daughter. I trust Him with all of your requests. As you know, Father knows from the end to the beginning, and is already in the answer. He's just waiting till you get there. I love you and pray for you, Marion Hansen

Blog Archive