Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Quick Update

Tonight is going to be a very quick update, it's been a long week.  So much has taken place in one week's time, it's been very emotional.  Thankfully God does have us in the palm of His hand and He is carrying us through this difficult journey.  Isaiah 49:16 "I have engraved you on the palms of my hands;"  Picture your whole body engraved on His palm... that's a really cool picture, isn't it?!!!

First I want to thank everyone who helped move us out, store things, clean, sell items, take care of our yard, house our pets... and so much more... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!  Adam and I are truly blessed by our incredibly, awesome friends (our North Carolina family). 

Adam had a great day, he was very alert today.  Even the speech therapist noticed a difference in Adam's attention he was giving her, he was very aware of what was going on and what she was telling him.  While Adam was in his wheelchair today I leaned over him and was talking to him and he reached his hand and grabbed my forearm and pulled me towards him.  He's doing so well.  Please keep praying against infection, and for his sleep cycle.  Please also pray for Adam to be prepared for this move and that he will not take any steps backwards, neurologically speaking.

1 comment:

Steve and Cat Walker said...

Amy-- I am so glad to hear this news!!!! I'll keep my prayers coming and look forward to reading updates on here!!! Hobo says hi!!

>^..^<

Blog Archive