Thursday, October 7, 2010

Praising, Prayers, and Packing

Please know that I would love to write more, but I am exhausted... so it will be a quick post.

This morning I was able to make it in for Adam's speech therapy again and he did awesome.  This week has been a little more challenging than last week, but today he did awesome! The speech therapist gave Adam thickened apple juice and she purposefully left some on his lips... Adam stuck his tongue out to lick his lips... he did this 2 times!!!!  He's amazing!  Adam had such a great session and was continuing to work so hard that the speech therapist worked with Adam for a full hour and he seemed to tolerate with no problem.

Specific prayer requests:

1.  Adam's muscle tone to loosen up
2.  That Adam will continue to be without a fever and will not spike one when the course of his antibiotics finish up.
3.  Adam's sleep cycle to return to normal.  (He has been awake at night and sleeping almost all afternoons.)

Packing our house has become more emotional than I had expected.  This has been a very difficult week and I appreciate your prayers.  I want to thank everyone who has been helping in one way or another.  You all have blessed me so much and I pray that God will bless each of you in return.

I know that God is giving me His strength to rely on and I am praising Him for how mighty He is.  Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through him who strengthens me."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy, May you have a double portion of Fatjer's grace this moment. May you feel "His rest" in and through you. May your sweet little jewel from Jesus be the joy, feel the joy she was meant to. Know that you are loved by the Father in a very special way. I am trusting Father for you and your precious family. Much love, your new friend, Marion Hansen

Blog Archive