Wednesday, October 27, 2010

North Carolina to Boston

Tonight is going to be very quick update.

Adam is doing awesome!  Dr.Chae started Adam on a neuro-stimulant and he has adjusted some of Adam's other medications and we are seeing amazing results!  Adam is so much more alert and awake and is aware of what's going on around him.  I missed his therapies today (I will explain in a second) his therapist called me to update me on his therapies... Today during occupational therapy with Becky, Adam reached for a washcloth, picked it up, and raised it to his chin to wipe his mouth!  GO ADAM!  Adam had a great day, thank you to those who sat with him and thank you Sharon and Matt for letting me talk to Adam on the phone!

I flew into North Carolina last night to pick up Mackenzie, our cat Hobo, and my car.  We left NC and headed for Boston.  Mackenzie makes such a wonderful and fun road trip partner, originally before Adam's accident Mackenzie and I were planning to drive from NC to Seattle this summer... well plans changed, but it sure has been fun road tripping with her up the east coast.  We spent a good portion of our day talking about life, and praying for Adam and asking God for a miracle.  Mackenzie has such an amazing heart and I love that I can hear it when she prays.  Luke 18:1 "Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up."  Thank you all so much for praying, please don't give up praying for Adam's miracle, every day miracles are occurring in his healing.  God is so good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Friend, I rejoice with you, in Adam's miracles. This is just the tip of the iceburg of miracle mountain. :) Blessings to you and Mackenzie, Marion Hansen

Amy said...

Yes!! Praise God!!!!

Doug Mortensen said...

Still praying.

Blog Archive