Thursday, October 28, 2010

Great Is Thy Faithfulness

Hopefully I can get some rest tonight and tomorrow I won't be so exhausted so that I can write a normal blog post, but tonight is going to be another quick update...

Today when I walked into Adam's room he looks at me and smiles!  My man knows me and loves  me so much!  Adam had a great day in therapies.  Every facility uses different measuring tools to gage Adam's coma level, at Spaulding they use the Coma Recovery Scale rather than the Rancho Coma Scale.  The Coma Recovery Scale measures out of 23, (23 meaning coherent) when Adam was admitted a week ago he measured at a 10, but every week his therapists reevaluate him and this week he measured a 13!  Already he is making so many gains, I am so impressed and so proud of him!  GO ADAM!!!

I have been praising God today for his continued faithfulness of meeting our needs on all levels, trusting in Him is not easy, but His blessings and promises make it worth it all!  I love that I can see God at work all around me and that He has been so faithful to walk this journey ahead of me, allowing me to step in His footsteps... praise God that He has prepared the way, shown me that this is where we are meant to be, blessing us beyond our needs.  God is so faithful, Great is thy faithfulness.

Great is Thy faithfulness!

Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see.
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided;
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bless you, Dear One!!! Yes, Father is faithful. He delights in your faithfulness to Him and He delights to bless you. your friend, Marion Hansen

Blog Archive