Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Blessed By Your Children

I just want to thank all of you so much for your prayers, love, and support... you all have been amazing and have really helped carry me through such a difficult season.

I especially want to thank your children.  I have heard from so many of you stories of your kids praying for my man, I have heard so many sweet stories of how faithful they have been to lift him up in their bedtime prayers, prayers around meals, or even just random prayers.  Parents of another child told me how their daughter is a saver and doesn't like to spend her money, yet she freely on her own gave all that she has saved and gave it as an offering for Adam, I was so touched to the point of tears how tender your children are to God's calling on their hearts.  I know there are so many stories like these two that I may not even know about, but I want to thank you and your kiddos... God will repay what I cannot, only Heaven knows my heart.

The childlike faith has been such a beautiful and sweet example to me.  Please tell your kiddos who pray for my man how much it means to me.  Tonight I was given the blessing of getting to hear 4 sweet small children come and pray for Adam, my heart was so blessed and so touched.  Oh how sweet to hear their hearts for Jesus and their requests that Jesus would make Mr. Adam's head better, so sweet. Mark 10:14 & 15 "He said to them, 'Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.'"

Please continue to pray for Adam's sleep cycle, he was up all night last night and had a difficult morning in therapies.  He did better this afternoon, but he was pretty exhausted all day.  So please join me in praying that he will be able to have a normal sleep cycle (sleeping at night and awake during the day).

I did find out that our flight has been booked for Tuesday morning, so as long as Adam remains stable this week and continues to have no fever and his neurological exam shows no decline, then we leave Tuesday the 19th.  Please keep praying for us, last week and this week have been very busy and exhausting weeks for us.  I will continue to keep you all posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, Children are a true heritage from the Lord. Yes, I will trust with youabout Adam's healing and your flight on the 19th. May you have a double touch of grace this day. Marion Hansen

Karie Garner said...

I have a sweet story about a child praying. Nate Stopper is in my preschool class and we have prayer requests each day. He wanted to pray for Adam and I felt privileged to know exactly who he was talking about and exactly how to pray. It is an honor to go to the Lord on Adam's behalf.

Karie

Blog Archive