Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Amazed By God's Timing

Thank you all for your amazing prayers today, God has heard the cries of our hearts and He moved mountains today!  God is so faithful, and in the last 24 hours I have had to trust competely in His faithfulness.  Psalm 33:4 "For the word of the LORD is right and true; he is faithful in all he does."
Adam and I made it to Boston this evening.  I will give details tomorrow, but for now I have been flooded with nurses, doctors, and admissions paperwork.  Adam's room just became silet for a  bit and I wanted to just let you all know we made it.

We are both exhausted and ready for some sleep.  I just tucked Adam in and made myself a nice bed in Adam's room.  Good night!

5 comments:

splendified said...

Welcome to New England!

Wanda said...

So happy for you both!! What an answer to prayer!

Creative Team said...

How exciting to be in Boston! And how wonderful to know that God has gone before you and is now with both of you as you settled in there. Praying!

Anonymous said...

Amy, I am so blessed that you made it!! Father is good. I trust you had good rest last night. Marion Hansen

Anonymous said...

Hope you are doing well. We were honored to meet you and care for Adam. You both will remain in my thoughts and prayers.
Heather (MedCenterAir)

Blog Archive