Friday, September 3, 2010

Trusting In Him

This is MY MAN!!! Isn't he handsome and incredible?!!!!

The last couple of days Adam has had a lot of family in from out of town. I've been able to spend time with my father in law, 2 bothers in law, a sister in law, a niece, and a cousin... it's been busy and nice to see everyone. I have been so blessed to spend some time with each of them, and tonight we all went to dinner together... it was so great getting spend time with all everyone.

Tonight Mackenzie and I are trying to get a few minutes to spend together with Adam so I am going to make this quick...

Adam had a good day today, uneventful, but a good day. Adam followed commands, and with the change of the muscle tone medication we are finding it easier to move Adam and to stretch him. Today I was able to put is Passy Muir valve on and he was the most vocal I have heard him in weeks! It was so great to hear his voice. Please keep praying that Adam's muscle tone will continue to get better. Adam's pressure sores on his feet are getting much better. His chest xray is showing no pneumonia and his blood work is showing that his CSF infection is clearing wonderfully. Please keep praying, God is listening!

I know I have asked this before and I know so many of you are already praying for this, but please keep praying for me... I am missing my man so much there are no words to describe how much I miss him. The pain has been so significant that it hurts more than I ever could describe in words. I have been looking at picutres, and having so many flashbacks, it's just made the last couple of days very hard. I love Adam and miss him terribly... tears.

Isaiah 26: 3&4 "You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you. Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, the LORD, is the Rock eternal."

I am continuing to believe and trust in God's promises. I know He has promised to work all things together for good, He has promised to give us a future and hope, He has promises to never leave us nor forsake us, He has promised that if we trust in Him then He will make our paths straight. I am believing, trusting, and praying for Adam's FULL recovery... please join me in this prayer.

2 comments:

Newby said...

We will never cease to stop praying.

Anonymous said...

You are an incredibly strong individual, Amy. An inspiration to all. Although I am not versed in delivering prayers, a sincere prayer is on its way with many more to come. Prayers, of course, go out to Adam and all family members. Best to all of you.

Blog Archive