Tonight is going to be another quick update... lots is going on (good stuff) and I have been trying to spend the evening with my awesome kiddo and we're having a girls night and we're getting ready for our slumber party.
Adam had another great day! I will share all the awesome details tomorrow...
I found out that Adam did get accepted into the program that I have been telling you all about, but insurance hasn't approved it yet. Please pray that insurance will approve this program. I was told we probably won't find out till Tuesday whether or not they will approve it. I will share details when I know for sure it's all a go. Please join me in praying for wisdom and discernment for those who are in this decision making process at our insurance company.
I am continuing to trust that God is in control of every detail of Adam's recovery. Tonight I am giving thanks for far along Adam has come! I am seeing miracles in Adam everyday and I am rejoicing in my miracles today! Psalm 118:24 "This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."
- ► 2012 (38)
- ► 2011 (274)
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS
- How Great Is Our God
- BOSTON BOUND!!!!
- God Is In Control Of The Details
- What A Day
- Lots To Rejoice In And Lots To Pray For
- Rejoicing In A Good Day
- PLEASE PRAY
- Being Strengthened By God
- Trusting And Not Doubting
- A Quick Update...
- On My Knees Tonight
- I Am Adam's Wife!
- My Heart Is Joyful
- Praying for Adam's miracle
- God Is Going Before Us
- I Am Overflowing With Thankfulness
- Giving Thanks and Being Joyful
- The Power of Encouragement
- Direction Of Faith
- Trusting In God's Good Plans
- A Heart of Gratitude
- Praying This Is The Final Goodbye To ICU
- The Importance Of Staying In The Moment
- Surgery #12
- Every Little Thing Is Gonna Be Alright
- Belief, Faith, and Trust
- My Man Is Incredible and Exhausted
- Trusting In Him
- The Power of Hope and A Sunset
- Praising, Rejoicing, and Praying
- ▼ September (31)