Friday, September 24, 2010

Rejoicing In A Good Day

Tonight is going to be another quick update... lots is going on (good stuff) and I have been trying to spend the evening with my awesome kiddo and we're having a girls night and we're getting ready for our slumber party.

Adam had another great day!  I will share all the awesome details tomorrow...

I found out that Adam did get accepted into the program that I have been telling you all about, but insurance hasn't approved it yet.  Please pray that insurance will approve this program.  I was told we probably won't find out till Tuesday whether or not they will approve it.  I will share details when I know for sure it's all a go.  Please join me in praying for wisdom and discernment for those who are in this decision making process at our insurance company.

I am continuing to trust that God is in control of every detail of Adam's recovery.  Tonight I am giving thanks for far along Adam has come!  I am seeing miracles in Adam everyday and I am rejoicing in my miracles today!  Psalm 118:24 "This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Praying! I hope you and Mackenzie had fun at your slumber party. You're both awesome gifts from God!

splendified said...

Yay! praying for insurance today...

Anonymous said...

Praying for the insurance. How can they not give Adam a chance! Praying daily for his continued healing and for you and Mackenzie too!
Diane in Auburn, Wa.

Blog Archive