Saturday, August 7, 2010

Barber Shop

Thank you so much to so many of you who have been praying for Adam's storms... he went most of the day without storming, but this evening had 2 pretty intense storms. He has been doing so great with his boots and I believe we are seeing some improvement. His overall muscle tone is improving, slowly, but noticeably. There is just so much to be thankful for. My heart's praise today comes from Psalm 9:1 & 2 "I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High." I will continue to give thanks and praise my sweet Jesus, I believe in His power to heal Adam. When I can remain in God's Word, give thanks in all circumstances, and praise God for what He has done, what He is doing, and what is yet to come... it's in this spot that I am so content. It remains a daily choice to give thanks and praise in my circumstances... but God is so faithful to take away worry, and doubt and bless me with contentment. Only God can do that.

Adam had to endure myself and my lovely assistant (Mackenzie) cutting his hair and shaving him. Mackenzie is quite good at assisting and really enjoys getting to help. Adam received another buzz cut tonight and I shaved the goatee so he is back to a clean cut look. He is so incredibly handsome and with less facial hair it really brings out his eyes... I love those baby blues. I like it both ways, and it's been amusing mixing it up because that is what he always does. I am thinking about opening my own barber shop... just kidding, but I'm sure you smiled :) This is what happens when I finally sit down to write an update at 1:00am.

I know you all are already, but I am going to ask for it anyway... please pray for me, I am really missing Adam. Please also pray for my court date this week, and pray for continued progress in Adam's recovery, miraculous progress. Thank you all so much in supporting our family in prayer.

No comments:

Blog Archive