Friday, July 16, 2010

Tonight is going to be a short update, because I am drained and exhausted.

T minus 10 hours till I get to see Mackenzie!!! I can't wait to have her back home!!! Please pray for safe travels for her and my sister who is flying out here with her. My sister is amazing, and truly loves me a lot... she is flying Mackenzie out here just to turn around 2 hours later and fly back to Seattle. She truly loves us so much... I love you Brookie.

Adam had his CT today and according to Dr. Ng (Adam's doctor at WakeMed) and the UNC neurosurgeons... his CT showed the same results last week. Still a little fluid on the left that they will keep their eyes on, but nothing that concerns them!!! Please pray that the fluid on the left will continue to resolve on it's own.

Overall Adam had a very good and alert day today!

My meditation verse and prayer today has been "May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD, even as we put our hope in you." Psalm 33:22

Thank you God that you and you alone are our source of hope. I am in awe of your love for me. Thank you Jesus for the blood spilled to wash away my sins and my me whole again. You are so powerful and mighty. I thank you for whispers in my ear of how you have Adam in your hands and that you have mighty plans for him. I am holding onto your promises, please continue to guide my steps on this journey so that I can walk faithfully in your ways. I love you and it's in your precious name I pray. Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so enjoyed meeting you on friday and continue to pray for god's grace to surround you and your family. thank you for sharing your life and thoughts with me/us- it's such a blessing in my life.
lesley, rn and tcc member

Blog Archive