Thursday, July 22, 2010

Prayer Is The Answer

Thank you all for praying for Adam's storms and fever. We made it through the entire day with not one storm!!! He still has a fever, but it has slowly been coming down throughout the day! God is so faithful in answering your prayers for Adam... thank you for your prayers and support. Keep those prayers going, God hears you and He is responding!

Adam was sleepy for a lot of the day, but he had some great moments of being alert and awake. Physical therapy and occupational therapy got Adam into his wheelchair twice today and Adam tolerated really well. So this morning we were able to go outside for quite awhile, he even got to have speech therapy outside. Then this afternoon it was too warm to sit outside so we sat in the cafeteria and since it was closed it was nice and quiet and cool. It was so great getting Adam out of his room for awhile today!

Colossians 2:6-7 "So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness."

My heart will continue to give thanks to my Savior for he has given me one more precious day with the love of my life. He has sustained me beyond comprehension. He has blessed me with wonderful friends and family. He is my All in All. My prayer is the scripture verse above. So many of you have asked how you can pray for me, please pray the scripture above. Thank you so much. When I continue to give thanks and stay walking with Him daily He gives me strength and my heart is content even in my current circumstances. Only God can do that. I love my Savior.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to now I have seen so many butterflies this week and immediatley thought of Adam. Praying for his continued progress.
Lory Park
Member of TCC

Blog Archive