Sunday, July 11, 2010

I Have To Believe

Isaiah 54:10 "Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed, says the Lord, who has compassion on you."

Rita Springer "I have to believe"

I have to believe, he sees my darkness
I have to believe, he knows my pain
I have to lift up, my hands to Worship
Worship his name

I have to declare, that he is my refuge
I have to deny, that i am alone
I have to lift up, my eyes to the mountains,
that's where my help, it comes from

He said that he's forever faithful
He said that he's forever true
He said that he can move mountains
If he can move mountains
He can move my mountain,
he can move your mountain too

I have to stand tall, when the wind blows me over
I have to stand strong, when I'm weak and afraid
I have to grab hold, a hold of the garments,
the garments of praise

He said that he's forever faithful
He said that he's forever true
He said that he can move mountains
If he can move mountains
He can move my mountain, he can move your mountain too

I have to sing praise, when the hour is midnight
He unlocks these chains, that bind up my soul
My sin and my shame he has forgiven, and made me whole

He said that he's forever faithful
He said that he's forever true
He said that he can move mountains
If he can move mountains
He can move my mountain, he can move your mountain too
He's got everything under control

I have to believe
Lord I believe, help my unbelief
I have to believe in you
I have to believe


God is so faithful to move my mountains, I have to continue believing that He is all I need. Because HE IS ALL I NEED... Amen!!! No matter what the future holds, He is all I need, His grace is sufficient, He is in control! I love my God, my Savior, King of kings, Lord of lords...my all in all. I will continue to praise His name... my meditation in scripture today came from Psalm 103: 1-5 "Praise the LORD, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things" How can you not praise the Lord and be in awe with a scripture verse that states "who (speaking of God) redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love" That's amazing, because God's love is never ending, it's everlasting.

Oh how I appreciate my husband's graciousness... my feet are always cold and every night when I climb into bed the first thing I would do is put my feet on Adam's legs so that his body heat would warm up my feet. He graciously would let me do this to him on a regular basis... and every time I would, I would always let him know how much I appreciated him for letting me do this. This was a sheer act of love. Last night I climbed into Adam's hospital bed with him and because I had been wearing flip flops my feet were cold... I put my feet on his legs and told him what a good man he is... I closed my eyes and laid my head on his chest and for a couple of hours while I laid there... all was right with the world. Oh how I miss him. Tears.

Please continue to pray for Adam's health. He has developed an infection, we won't know what strand of infection until tomorrow when the 2nd blood test comes back, but today we found out that one of his blood tests yesterday came back positive today. The doctor started him on a broad spectrum antibiotic tonight and IV fluids, once the doctor narrows down what the infection is then he can treat Adam with a specific type of antibiotic. Please pray that this infection heals quickly and that this will not cause any major complications. This journey will continue to have ups and downs, last week we rejoiced in many "ups", and this week we will start our week by praying through the "downs". I am holding onto the fact that when God is in control there is no steps backwards.

Please also keep Mackenzie in your prayers as she is back in Washington state visiting family and as she put it... she is missing her mommy. Please pray for perseverance for her week and that she can enjoy her week and create wonderful memories. I miss her so much... I am counting down the hours until Saturday when I can kiss her face.

Thank you all for praying for my mom, she is doing much better today. She has had the worst luck... first chiggers and today she was stung by a bee for the first time in her life. Well Mom, welcome to North Carolina.

2 comments:

FROM MARRIAGE TO MOTHERHOOD said...

Amy,

Continuing to pray for Adam's health. Continuing to pray for your strength. And continuing to pray for your sweet daughter on many different levels. And praying that your mom feels better soon!

Amy, you never tire in lifting your man up to the Lord and counting it a great blessing to be able to be by his side as he endures all that he has to undergo.

When you speak of your love for your husband, it is so genuine. You remind all of us women, who are wives, to cherish every moment with our mate for there is so much beauty in even the smallest of things. Thank you for those daily reminders Amy.

FROM MARRIAGE TO MOTHERHOOD said...

PS - I have entered into prayer, intercession and worship many times with Rita Springer's music. She has such a beautiful, yet strong, voice - and is a wonderful vessel being used by our God.

Blog Archive