Wednesday, July 28, 2010

God Is So Good

Psalm 107:1 "Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever."

I am praising my faithful God! For He has heard the cries of the heart and has once again worked together things for good.

Our dog Daphene was returned this afternoon. I had posted online with craigslist, SPCA, animal shelters, we had taken flyers around to all the vets in the area, local stores and banks, posted signs in our neighborhood... I was determined to have Daphene home. When we went to a local vet to drop off the flyer they had mentioned that someone called saying they had picked up a weimararner and had given me her phone number. I called right away and got a voicemail... so we continued to post flyers and 2 hours later a lady called saying that she had Daphene... and an hour later sure enough it was her and she was reunited with us!!! God is so good.

I went to the hospital this morning to check on Adam and to get a feel for his day. When I got there I was told he had a fever of 103 and he was packed on ice... I instantly went into prayer for Adam's body and his temperature. I was in and out a few hours at a time all day... and by the time I left the hospital tonight Adam's temperature was 98.6!!! Again God is so good!

Adam was unable to do much in therapy today because of his temp. and the wear and tear it did on his body. We are hoping for a better day tomorrow. Praise God... so far all Adam's labs they drew last night and this morning have all come back negative, which means so infection! Again, God is so good!

I am rejoicing in God's goodness and still believing that if he can bring our lost dog home, and lower a fever, and bring Adam through so much... surely He could heal Adam in His timing. I am praising Him along the journey and knowing His goodness. Praise God that He is good and His love endures forever. My heart is so full of gratitude.

Thank you to so many of you prayer regularly for our family, God hears you!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Thanks be to God, for He is good and His love endures forever!!

Blog Archive