Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Root for Adam and Keep the Prayers Coming

Adam made it out of surgery fine and looks okay. He is worn out and rightfully so. I am exhausted, and I will let you all know about the surgery and everything that is going on tomorrow. Please pray for Adam and specifically pray againist infections since he is in ICU and just came out of surgery.

I am trusting that God has a plan for all of this. I am NOT loosing hope. I know my God is bigger than this brain injury. I am going to continue to walk by faith and not by sight.

Psalm 29:11 "The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace."

Lord, I have so much to be thankful for you see my heart and know my gratitude, I ask with boldness for your strength and please bless me with your peace. I love you, thank you for having Adam and carrying him in your hands. I praise you because you are all knowing and only you know the whole picture. Thank you for choosing me to be Adam's wife. I am truly blessed. I pray these things in your precious name, Amen.

1 comment:

Jewel said...

Amen Amy, thank you for the update. I'll continue praying:) Get some rest. xoxo

Blog Archive