Another day in the ICU... Adam had another CT scan today and the doctors are not satisfied with his results still looking like the last 2 CT scans. After talking with the Dr.'s today it sounds like they are going to monitor him for the next week or so and do a CT scan every few days. This will give them time to decide what the next should be. The Dr.'s said that if the fluid doesn't start to drain through the shunt they will have to remove the fluid. Please continue to pray that the fluid drains or absorbs so that Adam does not have to endure another operation.
Adam's day has been like the last few, he stormed a couple of times and his neuro exams have been up and down, but praise the Lord his vitals have been stable. Once today I saw Adam track with his eyes, I put my cell phone which had a picture of him and Mackenzie on the screen and he looked at it and followed it!
Tonight I am really missing Adam and it's a hard night... so please forgive me for the short post. I am waiting on the Lord tonight, asking Him to make me brave so that I can continue on this journey. I am putting into practice what it say in 1 Peter 5:7 "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." I am so glad he cares for me and loves me with an everlasting love, resting in Him tonight.
- ► 2012 (38)
- ► 2011 (274)
- I Surrender
- All In God's Plans
- Another Day In The ICU
- Equipped To Be Adam's Helpmate
- Refiners Fire
- With God All Things Are Possible, Please Keep Pray...
- My Very Present Help
- Adam Is Back In ICU
- Jehovah Jireh
- Thank You For Your Prayers
- Long Surgery
- Hard But Hopeful
- Happy Father's Day Adam
- Blessed Be Your Name
- He Promises
- Storms and Thankfulness
- Surgery #6 Went Well
- Surgery #6
- Waiting Patiently
- Yesterday's Events and Today's Blessings
- Root for Adam and Keep the Prayers Coming
- PLEASE KEEP PRAYING Surgery #5
- PLEASE PRAY... WE NEED PRAYERS
- God's Sovereignty and Grace
- Made To Worship
- My Rock
- Can't Get Close Enough
- God's Timing Is Always Perfect
- Praises and Prayers
- It Is Well, It Is Well, With My Soul
- Praises, Converstions, & Devotion
- Goodbye ICU!!!!!! God's Right Hand Is Mighty!
- God Is Bigger Than A Brain Injury
- Adam Is Out Of Surgery
- Adam Is In Surgery... for the 4th time.
- Surgery Bound Again
- A Thankful Heart
- ▼ June (40)