Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I Love My Man

Just a quick update...

I am overwhelmed with the outpouring of prayers and love for my family. Words cannot express my thankful my heart is. I am blessed beyond comprehension.

Adam's day has been a little difficult. He has been running a fever since Sunday, but up until today they have been able to manage it with Tylenol. This has made Adam's vital signs unstable, and has made for a rough day for Adam. There still has been no change in his neuro exams, he is still unresponsive and still on the ventilator.

I was able to spend an hour with Adam, it was so encouraging to talk with him, sing to him, pray with him, and hold him. He is still the most handsome man I have ever laid eyes on. I love that man so much it hurts. On Saturday morning on the way to the track Adam and I were talking about how awesome our friendship is, and intern it makes for one amazing marriage. This conversation we shared has played over and over again in my mind. I thought this was so special and I wanted to share it with you all.

I finish this update filled with so much hope that tomorrow is a new day and will be better than today. God has given me the endurance I have needed to make it through today and provided me with the comfort to be able to say "It is well with my soul".

PLEASE KEEP PRAYING

11 comments:

Marcia Griffin said...

Praying for all of you. It's comforting to know that Adam is in God's hands and He is surrounding all of you with His peace that surpasses all understanding. Hang onto that.
Marcia

Jenn Rodeniser said...

Amy - I am praying continually. God brings you and Adam and MacKenzie to mind so often. Thank you for these posts.
Romans 8:11

Gretchen said...

Amy,

I hope you have seen this.

Fasting for Adam
fasting-for-adam.blogspot.com

We love you and are praying

Gretchen

Jody said...

You are such a blessing and a strong woman of God. Scott and I are praying with you. God is as much a worker of miracles today as He ever was.
Love,
Jody

Jewel said...

Oh Amy, you are such an awesome woman. Tears are in my eyes thinking of what you are going through and the amazing way you're handling it. Must be God! He seems to be answering my prayers for peace for you. Bill and I are still praying though. We love you!:)

In this post when you talked about your conversation on the way to the track I couldn't help but think of all the conversations you'll have later about this experience and this time.

Anonymous said...

Today is a Great Day for a Miracle. 'Praying for a miracle of healing in Adam's body today, Amy. Hugs to you, to bring my heart of comfort and love across cyberspace~ (Renae can tell you about my Hugs.)

Anonymous said...

oops, my name didn't show up! That last post was from Colette~ :-)

Anonymous said...

Amy-I wanted to let you know that we love you guys so much, and we are praying our hearts out here in Wichita. God woke me up several times last night to pray. Your faith and strength are inspiring.

Love,
Adrienne and the rest of the Terada Family

Shannon Annas said...

Amy - I do not know you personally, but you are a sister in Christ from TCC. Ever since I heard about Adam in Sunday's service, I have not gotten you all off my mind. Please know that we are all praying with you, and I will keep checking updates on your blog. I am so thankful that you can feel God's presence and love during this difficult time. We are praying without ceasing...
Shannon Annas

Jeri Chaitin said...

Amy, you don't know me. I'm a friend of Jack & Wilma and their kids. I have been praying for Adam and his entire family since I heard about the accident on the weekend. Please know you have people all over the country praying for you all.
Jeri Chaitin
Geisha Girl

DuatLe said...

I have not met Adam but we exchanged emails at work from time to time. We will be on the same team this May. I wish he will recover soon and be back with us.

Sincerely,
Duat

Blog Archive