Thursday, September 17, 2009

Precious Moments

Mackenzie is growing so quickly before my eyes. Day by day I am loosing my little girl to this young tween that she is becoming. So I want to share with you the precious moments that I expericed with her today because in a couple of years, I might need the reminder myself :)

This morning while Mackenzie was upstairs getting ready for school I came downstairs and caught a couple of minutes to myself... so I quietly was kneeling before the Lord this morning in prayer, my eyes were shut and I was quiet and consumed in my few moments of prayer. When I opened my eyes I found Mackenzie kneeling right beside me in prayer. What a precious and beauitful sight that was.

This evening I was tucking Mackenzie into bed and while I was laying with her she said "Mommy, I am really glad you had me when you were young... because I got to see you sooner and be with you sooner."

Why I got both of these in one day I have no clue, but thank you Jesus for my precious gift from above.

James 1:7 "Every good and perfect gift is from above"










2 comments:

Carlee said...

Umm precious!

Jewel said...

She is such a sweet hearted girl! And you are such a good mommy!