Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Amazing Husband's Birthday Celebration

About a month ago Adam asked if I had any interest in learning to cook Chinese food... he then expressed interest in having me learn. So for the last month I have been collecting and researching recipes.

I planned the menu and decorated the house with Chinese New Year decorations. On the menu we had... Orange chicken Kung Pao chicken, Mongolian Beef, and Sweet and Sour chicken. For appetizers we had Pot Stickers and Egg Rolls. And for Dessert Adam's favorite Cake.

A few of our close friends were able to join us for the celebration. It was fun seeing Adam enjoy his birthday since birthdays are really never a big deal to him. Birthdays are the one day that is just for you so "This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24. I love serving my husband he is such an amazing man.



Sweet & Sour Chicken

Mongolian Beef

Kung Pao Chicken

Orange Chicken

Tivian, Camden, Jay, Adam, Don, & Mackenzie
Mackenzie being goofy

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Adam, Happy Birthday to you"

Mackenzie and I got him a guitar

The yummy cake

The Bomholt Family... Camden saying... "No, No, No!!!"

The happiest kid I know, he is an amazing blessing!

Until next time my the Lord be with you and show you His love for you everyday!

No comments: