Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I am really not good at this blogging thing

Blogging has been the least of my agenda items lately, so sorry for those of you who would like to read about our lives.

Life in North Carolina has been amazing. God has truly blessed us out here.

Adam is settling into his job and working way too much. For all of those who might be wondering about Adam's job with the recent layoffs at Microsoft, his job is not at risk and won't become at risk... Praise the Lord!!! He has taken up bowling since we moved out here and has come very close to bowling a 200 game! Adam and our friend Don (who lives in VA) have made a competition out of BBQ'ing, seriously... I think guys will find anything to compete about. Anyway, we have the first Semi-Annual Roobert Grill Off and sadly Adam lost, but he has been practicing for the second Roobert Grill Off coming up in April.

Mackenzie has started the 3 grade and informs me of all the goings on in the 3 grade. She has met a really awesome best friend named Macy who is in her class, but also attends our church. She has become a very inquisitive child, I feel as though I am always studying to keep up with her questions! I have enjoyed being challenged by her questions and learning along side of her. She is still a vivacious, spirited child and I hope she will always be that way.

And as for me and my new adventure of being a stay at home mom... NO I AM NOT BORED. Who has time to be bored when there is so much to do. I volunteer at a crisis pregnancy center and I am learning a lot. I have been involved in the Women's Ministries at our church and I enjoy cooking and sewing in my spare time, and I have met some great friends out here.

I have to admit I am the world's luckiest girl. I have a real MAN who loves and adores me with every breath. I never knew reality could be so much like a fairy tale. I love every moment that we share.

Here is just a couple of pictures from the last few months.

Adam and I at Christmas
The First Semi-Annual Roobert Grill Off

Adam and Mackenzie mowing our almost 1 acre


Until next time my the Lord be with you and show you His love for you everyday.


No comments: