Thursday, January 29, 2009

Babies, Long Hours, and Headaches

Well I knew it was coming, but no matter how many people tell you it's coming you are never quite prepared when you finally get the question... "Mommy, where do babies come from?" Yes, yes, I got that question this week. So here I go into study mode to figure out how much do you tell an 8 year old about the process of babies and how to tell her. It seems like just yesterday she was a tiny 5 pound baby girl that I was holding so close to me, or the one year old that I was teaching to walk, or the 5 year old I was getting ready for her first day of Kindergarten... where did the time go?

I have been struggling with consistent headaches since I took a pretty good fall down the stairs in November.. Don't laugh ya'll know you have been there too... okay well maybe not but pretend to have a little sympathy. I am so over these headaches I could scream if it wouldn't hurt my head. If you remember shoot a prayer up for me.

If the baby talk with Mackenzie isn't enough to give me a headache, Adam working 17 hour work days will. I can hold up for a few days, but after about the 4th day my heart aches with not being able to see my amazing husband. God has really shown me truly what an amazing man Adam is that he works so hard for our family. I love learning to be the Godly wife that God has designed me to be and called me to be. I know that I have said this before, but I say it again... I am really the luckiest girl in the whole world.

Mackenzie at 18 months
My Amazing Husband and I

Until next time my the Lord be with you and show you His love for you everyday.




No comments: