Wednesday, January 9, 2008

WOW... Where did December go?

Seriously... where did December go? I hope you all had a wonderful and magical holiday season. I know we sure did, busy, but wonderful.

We spent time with both of our families and spent time relaxing and sleeping in until 10am!!! Mackenzie was well blessed this holiday season, and Adam has been enjoying ALL his video games that he was given for Christmas. I must say I have enjoyed a couple of video games as well... I really enjoy Scene It for the X-Box and I have dabbled in Guitar Hero recently and with Adam cheering me on I have enjoyed playing with him.

Well, now we are in January and we are busy once again. Mackenzie is enjoying the 2nd grade at Cedar Park Christian School and work is always keeping Adam and I busy.

Here's to the new year!

No comments: